Selections

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Under what? Under eyes.

I recently went to Sephora to stock up on the regular beauty essentials. When I asked the lady helping me what types of under eye concealer she recommended she told me not to waste my money. Instead, she said, buy this product that reduces under eye puffiness and dark circles. I took her advice and purchased the Detox Eye Roller by First Aid Beauty. The $24 dollars was so worth it! You can feel the product under your eyes working. It has a cooling effect while it is distributing the lymphatic build-up under your eyes. You feel and look more awake after using it!

Detox Eye Roller gets an A +!

1 comment:

  1. May have to give this a shot, but if you're still in the market for concealer, Benefit's erase paste is the best I've found for undereye circles!

    ReplyDelete